Community Outreach Programs, Services, and Initiatives has a team of professional staff members and graduate assistants who support the work of student coordinators, advise and assist students with community service-related issues, and liaison with community based organizations.
Our Student Executive Board
Student leaders are an integral part to the success of community outreach programs and the coordinator positions comprise the Executive Board, which works on projects that support student leaders and Community Outreach as a whole.
The Executive Board serves to:
- Recognize the needs of the Community Outreach staff and leaders
- Act as a liaison among Community Outreach programs
- Develop student leadership
- Educate our peers by addressing concerns
- Promote communication and facilitate new initiatives