Registration is now live
About Give and Go
Goals of Give and Go
Give & Go is an annual service program that helps collect unwanted items from students at the end of the school year and distribute them to local community organizations.
The Give and Go Program aims to:
- Reduce the amount of waste during the week of campus move out
- Create involvement opportunities and streamline donation procedures for students
- Assist local non-profit agencies through donations of the goods collected
Volunteers are always needed to help plan the event, collect and organize donations, and more! Shifts are available from Wednesday through Saturday of finals week (May 2nd-6th). If you are interested in this opportunity to earn volunteer hours please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Where and What to Donate?
Give and Go Statistics
Statistics of waste
- The average American discards almost 7 pounds of trash per day.
- The amount of garbage production has doubled in the last thirty years.
- 80% of US products are used once and then thrown away if everyone recycled 1/10 of their newspapers we could save 25 million trees per year.
Total Collection to date is over 80,000 pounds!